Friday, June 24, 2016

Big Brother the 3 yes 3 nominations one was done secertly by the winner of a comp played today I believe

Okay nominations are so far and now there are 3 up for nominations. The POV is being played today as well and when I find out who won that I will try to post the winner of POV.

1. Paulie

2. Jozea 

3. Paul got nominated by Frank who won a comp played today a new thing Big Brother is doing and I may like this one shall see.


Got the photo off Jokers here is the link for anyone who like to see it and may not have this link.. 

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=BBHGInfo 


Enjoy may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be a great one! Smile at everyone even those who seem grumpy or whatever just smile might make there day who knows lol at least you're happy may make them to.. Be kind to all again some may not want to be oh well thats life live it enjoy it be happy for today. 

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...