Thursday, November 5, 2015

Woo blindsided shocker and first Member of the Jury WOW!!

Woo got voted out last tribal council which was a really good blindside once again not expecting that at all. I guess Abie got her way and got back at him for writing her precious name down wha sorry but I don't like the girl much. I was also sad to see
Terry Deitz
 leave like he did but his son was in the hospital and family is more important than the game. I wish him well and good wishes glad his son is btw doing better and made it .

As for Kass getting voted out last night was not to much of a shocker at all but wish it had been someone else like say oh Abie maybe. I am hoping she is voted out soon and doesn't make it to the final 3 .  Right now my favorites for that is Keith, Joe and Jeremy or even Spencer to be honest. Not sure if I want Savage to make final 4 or 3 he has been trying to control this game and lies he said really what has he been doing telling the truth to anyone like say oh Spencer as he wanted to vote him out and maybe Joe.

I guess we shall see how the rest of this game turns out and I am really hoping that my final choices make it or at least one or two of them.

So on that note folks be kind to one another and may your evening or day be a great one!!

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...