Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Stick Foot in mouth and got to big for your pants ! Survivor thoughts

Well Savage I sorta saw this coming man sorry to you have seen you go but you did make jury now but on the other hand you were getting a bit to cocky out there IMO. 

I was glad Kelli used her idol she found and saved herself though I wish that Stephen would of been the one going to jury last week. But that didn't happen sadly to say maybe soon I hope because his whining and crying and paranoia is getting annoying just saying . I mean this is survivor hello everyone is out there to win and when Woo when I was bummed and wished again that it had been Abie that had gone now she gets to go jury not looking forward.

There is going to be allot of whining on this group and some bitter but you know what those who made jury I say should be grateful they made it jury thus far and still in the game but not playing if that made sense. When they go on about there speeches they give when being asked questions at the time of the final 3 its like when they are asking them things and some get pissy about it I am thinking ' well you know what your just upset because your on the jury and not where that person is sitting because they outwit you and outplayed you' ... 

So on that note looking forward to this weeks show sorry my posts are coming out close to the night before been busy holidays and family things going on all good now though :)

Be kind to one another and may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be a beautiful one and one that you make for you and your loved ones .

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...