Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Witches Coven hmm like that :) Thoughts on Surivor

Last night last night OMGOSH REALLY?? Why in gods name didn't they vote out one of the witches??? Kelli did not need to go I wanted Wiggles in the game longer. Maybe next week we shall see.

Though then again Kelli looked like she was freezing from the rain as all of them seemed to be mainly the girls IMO maybe didn't mind being voted out at least she got warm and fed that night to. I was worried when one of them said oh wait that was Keith saying they all have not really eaten in a few days and not much sleep. I can see that it shows. 

I just hope to god Abi gets voted out here soon not make it to the final 3 please please say that will not happen!! My final three picks are Joe,Jeremy & Kimmi or Keith if not Jeremy .

I struggled to stay awake last night to lol but made it through the whole show and it was entertaining as always though one thing this stupid Flipping off everytime Kass comes into tribal needs to stop sorry its stupid and annoying now. 

First time okay it was fine but every time please say it stops IMO it just seems she is being ignorant. I like Kass to I really do but she is acting like a 12 yr old little girl not getting her way or is that a younger child lol

So on that note be kind to one another may your day or evening be a great one and stay safe where ever you live its about to snow here first time this season where I live in Iowa so we are prepared for it somewhat ha ha!!

Kimberly
TV REALITYMOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...