Friday, August 14, 2015

Double Eviction not sure if it was worth that ?

Double Eviction happen first out the door was Shelli and NOT VANESSA!! I know James and them were not thrilled everyone got Clay out first but WHO CARES really as long as you got one of them out I think anyhow. Then what happens after that THE HOH is crowned who is it Steve of all people. I am thinking Cool he finally won HOH maybe he will use it wisely while he is for the short time. No he puts up Meg and Jackie because why? VANESSA flew in his head and told him Jackie was gunning for him OMG this guy is a fan of the show but DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY Sorry JMO on that lol!

Then who goes and follows Shelli out the door Jackie! Now they are talking about backdooring Vanessa since well yes Liz actually won the HOH so she and Austin and Julia are all happy and safe for the week. I like the three of them but I hope they grow a brain and go after VANESSA! Okay granted I liked the girl when she first started out then I didn't like some other houseguest well boy was I wrong she had me and many fooled good poker player yes in the house of big brother I am wondering. She filled ears up with BS and got Jason out the door and before that is was Audrey who was telling the truth to everyone basically okay some were fibs but who in gods name in that house tells the whole truth not many. Its a game of Big Brother.

So I wonder who will win the POV like last time when John won POV he could of taken down oh say MEG and then maybe they could of put up oh say VANESSA oh no Steve was gunning for Jackie because he was told a bunch of BS which he is now some what kicking himself for. Live and learn. Always go to the source who may of said it and find out for sure on your own.

I am hoping James or Meg win POV take down someone off the block and they can put up Vanessa as a replacement nom and watch her go next week please!!

So on that note be kind to one another may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be awesome one. 

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...