Friday, August 21, 2015

Becky sure walked alirght last night suddenly thought that toe was not healed that fast! Eviction night thoughts &More

Hey there everyone! Yep thats right Becky sure walked out that door last night almost dancing IMO didn't know toes healed like that so fast. I have had sore toes and not healed in that amount of time. Interesting Id say but oh well she is out and lets hope she doesn't come back. Becky I liked her but she also started to get on my nerves a bit. She was like a flip flop fishy half the time or really there for awhile riding on tailcoats to.

Next week the four evicted jury members get to try to come back in the house. Now if Vanessa goes next week I don't think she will win and come back I think its either Shelli or Jackie to be honest. I want Vanessa out she is not right in the mind at all its like this game has changed her inside the house. 

We shall see how she is once she is out of the house and in jury maybe a little calmer who knows. My husband is not to much into Johnny Mac but I like him its when he is in that diary room man his voice goes up an octave not sure what they do but my god lol! He doesn't talk like that either and it bugs my husband lol but he deals when he has to sit there and watch it or listen because I am watching Big Brother lol

I was sad to see Jackie go last week but maybe she will come back in who knows. Steve sorta blew his HOH all in the water and it was brief HOH for him but still why in the hell he didn't put up Vanessa or have John use the POV take down Meg and put up Vanessa is beyond me!  Vanessa is playing this game true I give her that but she is losing it in the house mentally in some ways jmo but its like the house is affecting her the way she acts.

Anyhow, HOH this week who of all people finally wins one is Austin!! So talk is going back and forth as usual about backdooring Vanessa then it goes to someone else but then back to Vanessa.

Who knows we shall its like watching 'AS THE WORLD TURNS in the BIG BROTHER HOUSE' HA HA LOL!!

So on that note be kind to one another have a wonderful day or evening where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM
=========================

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...