Friday, March 20, 2015

SURVIVOR blilndsides GOTTA LOVE THEM I do :)

Well Max maybe if you were not so sorry guy but cocky then maybe you would stayed and if you hadn't just put your feet in the pot of the drinking water really?? I don't think Jenn said to put your feet in the water but over it while she poured water on your feet.  It was either you going Max or Shirin who insisted on singing the national anthem really again?? Or her monkey calls OMG I about died laughing and shaking my head in disbelief of what I was hearing LOL!! 

Well now she is worried she knows she maybe next after Max going because she and Max thought they were the leaders of the pack and in charge ha ha oh that was funny to say. Now Lindsey honey you should of kept your mouth shut darling sorry but thats why you are gone you need to learn to let things go and go on with your life my dear. Okay speak up on your thoughts speak up on who you are and stand up for yourself and others and talk it out then once its over and done with let it go and go on with the next chapter of your life.

I do have to say this was one of the best episodes of Survivor and for 2 hours wonder why it was 2 hours if no delays next week but it will be on next Wed so we shall see who knows I am thinking some surprises are in store. Rodney really some of your comments did not sit well with well most of the nations public about woman needing to hold themselves higher than men and we don't have confidence REALLY???  I think you need lessons on Women 101 or people skills in general man sorry but your mind set is back in the stone ages IMO . I hope you learned some lessons by watching yourself and listening to yourself make those comments and then saying it at tribal loved when Jeff was like OMG did you just say the most sexist thing ever ?? 

I am starting to like Mike a bit more even though he got off the handle but I did like how he was trying to tell you Mr. Mailman Dan on how to say your sorry and just let it go at that oh no you had to say your sorry okay that was fine then telling Sierra "well you said things to" and blah blah blah really????? Now that was not a I am sorry Sierra for what I said after tribal and then go on with your life no you had to go on and on which I just about wanted to yell at you man !! Mike doesn't have to know more than you do and just because you may or may not been in more relationships and no you don't know more about woman than Mike you know just about the same if not less IMO so there :)



All in all pretty good show and I was sorry that Kelly got hurt but dang she is one tough gal kept on going didn't realize she was bleeding I think not sure or even got hit in the head. She reminded me of Missy from last season who hurt herself during a challenge but didn't give up or throw in the towel good for them.

As for Max knowing everything about every seasons and everything every little thing that happen I have to agree with most who have said thats a bit creepy and why would you know that so in detailed and start sharing that with others if you know that keep it to yourself IMO and use that information for your own strategy  for the game.

So on that note may your day be awesome and wonderful wherever in the world you may live your lives and be kind to one another life is to precious to be angry and hate angry all the time enjoy life love life IMO

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...