Monday, March 2, 2015

Frozen !!

Yes I am about to talk about the movie Frozen recent Disney movie I have heard so much about just watched it! I do highly recommend to anyone its pretty good IMO and sharing this right now because well just because lol! I wanted to share something other than just blogging about our favorite shows and reality shows at the moment for something completely different.

That had to been the most powerful movie id seen for Disney like that in a long time and the animation and affects were awesome! Now the song is stuck in my head "Let it Go Let it go" and id sing more but will spare you all ha ha!


Frozen (Link) here is a link to the description of the movie on IMBd which is pretty good site IMO. I am also posting the link to the video of the song yes have to now :) and again I usually don't get this excited about to many movies now a days but for something good,wholesome and family orientated id recommend this movie.


Frozen "Let it go " video song






So on that note enjoy be kind to one another and may your day be beautiful where ever in the world you may live if its day or night may it be wonderful.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...