Friday, July 17, 2015

SPOILER Who was nominated and who won the Battle Of The Block and who is still HOH !!~

Well the four that got nominated were Jackie & James put by Liz who won HOH along with Shelli who put up Jason & John. Well Jackie and James won the BoB, Liz is dethroned, Shelli remains HOH thank god ! Liz IMO I don't think could handle HOH with the way she was going back and forth and I mentioned to some other friends that there are some houseguests who are meant to be HOH and some who are not lol! I hold that to be true. 

So that means Shelli stays our HOH for the week and Jason and John are still on the block. Now from what I am hearing Jason is the one they want out but you know in that house things can change in a minute. So we shall see id like to see Jason go next then after that then its anyones game . Though something was said about Steve today maybe getting him out well I like Steve and I Like Johnny Mac to our dentist :) though his voice when in the diary room hits a high note lol whats that about! ha ha!! 

Be kind to one another and may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be a great one.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...