Friday, November 23, 2018

Now that was a Tribal Counsel LOVED IT!

Now I have to say that was a blindside though most of all what a Tribal Counsel ! I was so happy to see Dan Rengering walk off to jury & taking his attitude with him which 
for me was cocky & smartass Mr know it all ! I know their are some 
who like him for me not so much.

Everything about tribal was one of the best of many I have seen in the 
18 yrs watching Survivor. I mean  yes there have been some pretty good
moments this one for me anyhow was the best kept me at the edge of my 
chair. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-david-goliath-nick-wilson-dan-rengering-john-hennigan-blindsides-1163630

The secret 'Survivor' superfan-turned-island-dwelling strategist explains the complicated Dan Rengering vote.



https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/22/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-episode-9/


I am just hoping that sooner than later & she doesn't make it to final 3 is Angelina she needs to go then again like some would say she is in someways outwitting maybe outlasting outplaying some. She is yes & no on my opinion.

So on that note be kind to one another hope you all had a blessed  Thanksgiving thank you for reading and following me I am ever thankful.

Kimberly
Tvreality45mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...