Monday, November 19, 2018

Last weeks survivor should of been Angelina

It so should of been Angelina gone last week I don't get it I don't know how to wrap my head around some of there thinking loL! I mean Elizabeth should of stayed they voted out Angelina but no didn't do it. This chick is controlling the game yes I Get its outwit outlast at the same time the way she is doing it I don't like. 
Executive producer and host Jeff Probst joins The Hollywood Reporter for a midseason check-in following John Hennigan's elimination.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-david-goliath-jeff-probst-john-hennigan-blindside-david-tribe-comeback-live-reunion-preview-1162491

Wonder who will get voted out tomorrow night day before Thanksgiving which btw everyone Have a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. Tomorrow night I hope its Angelina  that gets the boot goes to jury. I guess we all shall see what
happens.

So on that note be kind to one another smile just remember to or at least try to
be patient with folks when doing anything like driving LOL!

Kimberly
Tvreality45mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...