Sunday, July 2, 2017

POV Cermemony is over POV USED :)

Wow he actually tried to put Paul up ha ha! Finding out he has 3 weeks of safety nice try there Cody ! Yes POV was used Alex used it to save herself.

Cody then tried to put up Paul didn't work so then he had to as he put it put up Christmas instead. She has the votes I think to stay n Paul wants to help her as does others. It looks like Jullian will be the one to go then again we shall see.




Christmas is after blood as they put it for Cody she wants to win HOH and put him up she is not happy at all! Cody as I have been saying to everyone  now since the game started really there was something not right about Cody and then discover he was in the Military Marines. 

Basically he is trying to run the house as if he is still in the military and that is not how Big Brother is played. Now he is trying to kiss Paul ass saying it was all a show and blah blah uh NOT buying it neither is our boy Paul smart man he is lol!!

 Right now everyone is scrambling and it sounds like Jessica is removing herself from Cody not a shocker IMO ! I think Cody just put a great big target on his back and I think he is going up next week and going home GOD I HOPE!

Have awesome day everyone may your day be filled with laughter,fun ,family and friends.

Be well be kind

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...