Saturday, July 1, 2017

Big Brother ! OUR BOY HAS RETURNED PAUL YES LOL!!

At the start of Big Brother I sat and wondered what this season would be like without former house guests. 

One was Paul since he was fun to watch entertaining and at first okay I wasn't sure if id like him but I ended up doing so. So what happens nigh ONE Paul rings the doorbell and enters why because someone hit the temptation button for the money :)

This season so far is going to be pretty good though few I already don't like Cody for one sorry but he reminds me of Anthony Hopkins in Psycho his face and expressions my god! 

The guy was in the military and I think he thinks that is how he is going to run his game and the house! UH NO not how it works been watching BB since 2000 and its 2017 never has happen for anyone.  

Jessica what does she do hooks up with him yuck! Though she made a few comments so far one not so good IMO actually it was sicking to even read it to what she said. Jessica is another I don't care for to much as well as Elena . 

Something about her I did try to give her a chance again she is to me seems like those OMG I lost my earring SOS ! Yes she said that in feeds SOS lost my earring or something in that affect.

To me that is almost as bad as someone spelling out the word and saying OH MY GOD but saying O M G! Yes I heard someone actually spell it out I was watching an episode of Flea Market Flip lol!

So to the house guests I am liking are Paul of course, Dominique so far she seems fun. Jason is fun to for the most part, Josh yes I do like him though he did have a break down went off on Megan who btw just left the house due to they claimed she suffers from PTSD maybe she does maybe not not sure.

I was liking her up till she made a few comments as well started to play way way to hard from the get go on night one that was going to hurt her game. What Cody said to her when he put her on the block was uncalled for and dumb to. I don't like you so that is why your on the block! UH really DUDE!! Is what I thought shaking my head!


https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/19601288_10155357096100539_2462370261752140833_n.jpg?oh=ce52a3bf5c370c0701fd50cd7eeddcbf&oe=59DAC228


Cody needs to go ASAP with his little girlfriend who he claims he likes her but doesn't need it yeah <rolling eyes>! 

I am liking yes Kevin even though he did take the money I find him refreshing as well as Ramses he is a smart kid. I liked Cameron for the most part to but watching him leave day one I am not sure why they are doing this . I don't remember BB ever being like this from when they first aired. I know I know times change they want to make it more interesting getting more viewers so on and on.

But some of there things they are doing are a bit lame and dumb to is what I think of that. 

So on that note that is my thought on this season of Big Brother yes expect the unexpected the new word of the Julie lol & new temptations hmm interesting.

Enjoy your day enjoy your surroundings tell family and friends you care and love them life is precious.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...