Friday, June 26, 2015

POV WINNER IS >>>>>>>>

POV winner is Steve!!! So glad he did win the POV!!   Andy Herren who I am thinking of that Jason reminds me of ugh!! 
     now they want to put up Jace why I don't know really they need to put up Jason because Jason reminds me of a past house guest I forget his name but he was on I think last year or the year before. I remember now Season 15 it was


So yeah that is who Jason reminds me of this guy ^ !!


On that note have a wonderful evening or day where ever in the world you may live !

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...