Friday, June 26, 2015

BB Jason IS ANNOYING BACK DOOR HIM PLEASE!!!

Jason is my first suspect of being ANNOYING!! He is to cocky IMO ignorant something about him I don't like hoping he has no relation to Ian Terry OMG id fall off my chair lol I liked Ian I did he seemed like a good kid played well IMO to. Jason is just rubbing me the wrong way we shall see & the other is Meg SOMEONE TELL her to shut up I am sorry but she is annoying as hell to :) yes I said it but she is !

James is slowly growing on me and I like Audrey, Da'Vonne, Shelley, Austin, Steve,Clay seems like a good kid to. I generally like most of the house guests but few we shall have to see. As far as the game so far I wish they did not bring back battle of the block sorry didn't care for it last year don't care for it this season to don't like this two HOH thing much either JMO just don't for some reason. I do like the twist with someone taking over BB each week though and

Phil Keoghan 


 

from Amazing Race loved it loved loved it!!  Not to happy that Steve got put up hoping he will get himself off they put up Jason after the POV and back door him.

I would of posted the other night on Wed the opening night of the show but we had some severe storms in my area and my local channels were all on the weather so it had been interuppted by my local news channel to update us on the weather it was down pour of rain and wind and some areas got hit hard by flooding and tornado's not sure if some were touch downs they said they seen funnels in some areas they were forming but we are all safe and here I am :)

So on that note for now loving the game so far love all the house guests most of them that is some are ? question marks for me.

Be kind to one another enjoy your day or evening where ever in the world you may live .

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

Here is a link to Jokers if anyone wants to check it out keep updated as well.

JokersUpdate Big Brother 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...