Monday, October 16, 2017

The Toy Box now that was good TV IMO!

The Toy Box is what my TV Guide said while I am searching for a show to watch. I turn to it and if it wasn't really pretty good. It reminded me of the movie Big because it was about toys for kids or a kid who turns into adult over night.

No this show was actually really good what a clever idea having kids to judge the toys who knew :) ! I thought the kids were entertaining specially the two boys and one the I think 9 yr old girl lol! I liked the oldest girl on there she was 12 Olivia I think was her name.

Anyhow, I truly enjoyed it refreshing at the least to watch something and like it! Now it wasn't my usual HGTV shows I love to watch or Big Brother which is done for the season and it wasn't Wed night Survivor either. But boy I know I have said this like 5 times maybe more but I loved it the show that is!


Image result for the toy box tv show

Inventors would come out show there toy to the kids they would come play with it and at one point some guy came out with a toy you yell at ha ha omg that was dumb! Sorry but it was the oldest girl sat in her chair didn't get up but voted No on it good and thank god !

From what I gather not all the judges are the same but some are regulars and others on and off from what I think I am understanding. 

 Image result for the toy box tv show

I did like the inventors of the Water works construction I believe was what it was called. Now that was fun kids can build it anyhow they want. Hook a hose to it and play all kinds of imaginative ideas you could have. 

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-toy-box/video/most-recent/vdka4111527

The link above takes you to the episode and this young couple IMO nailed it! Here is a youtube episode as well different episode but just as good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik2DsG6pUhw

 
Image result for the toy box tv show


 These were the judges on last night Noah he cracked me up for a young kid so did Emma. Olivia was good sharp young girl 12 yrs old. Kyle and Patton at the end were pretty funny to.

So enjoy the show take a look thought id write this one up because hey its TV reality its a show and I don't always just have to write about Survivor or Big Brother but I will :) always do that lol!

Thanks for reading my post on my thoughts on this show. May your day be filled with laughter,fun with family and friends!

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 
http://cdn2.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/scale_crop_768_433/2017/07/147013_1236_-_h_2017.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...