Monday, December 26, 2016

Tribute to George Michael may he RIP!

This is special tribute to George Michael who just passed away they say due to heart failure on Christmas Day 2016. He was a great singer,man IMO and no matter what he may of done no matter what they try to dig up on him now I will never change my thoughts or feelings for this man and its with high respects.

George Michael had a talent very distinguished  voice you could tell anywhere at least I could. I remember when WHAM first came out in 1982 heard "Wake me up before you go-go" oh did that song get me up on my feet dancing for sure. I enjoyed all his music from Wham and when he went solo. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A 

Link to the song Wake me up before you go-go takes me back to good memories I was just starting high school graduated in 86 followed Michaels to through his career. 

He will be sorely missed may he RIP and be in heaven now with our heavenly father and be in no more pain or whatever this man was going through before his sudden passing.

RIP George we will miss you so though you will live in our hearts and minds forever through your words and music!

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

=============




http://www.georgemichael.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...