Monday, September 26, 2016

Big Brother WINNER & Thoughts !! 2016 Sept.

Big Brother ended just pretty much like I knew it would and I was so happy that Nicole won yes some of you may of wanted Paul yes he played one heck of a game IMO ! He played socially and with friendship which was new and refreshing IMO to. Though in the long run and at the end of the day a woman had to win this game again only one other has won and that was Rachael Riley who I don't care what some say I like her to she was fun spunky and sassy as well LOL!!

James played a pretty good game to but he let Natalie play to much of his game and control it IMO and once she left the house went to jury he played his game. It was a bit late for him but he did well made it to final 3 . I was bummed that our boy Victor didn't get to final 3 but he was a strong player and he may of won if he stayed in there to. 

Other than that been a bit busy so sorry this is a bit late folks didn't forget been wrapped up in Survivor to which started before the finale of Big Brother and boy this season of Survivor is going to be pretty good to for the most part yes some players I already don't care for to much but hey will post more about that in another blog post.

Have awesome day or evening where ever in the world you may live and be kind to one another lets bring peace back into the world at least for the most part would be nice.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...