Saturday, August 6, 2016

Big Brother in a week or so I think lol!!

Yes its been a few since I last posted about Big Brother at some point of the game I just didn't know where to start. Meaning with all the showmance and who has been evicted and who has that around trip ticket so on and on.

Frank being gone has been better at least in Bridgette game why I say that because she is playing her game not his. Yes I liked them both together they are a good match IMO in real life to. I just don't think playing the game was a good idea to much she was playing his game his way the way he wanted it while in the house.

Now understand I don't dislike Frank I just didn't care much for his way of playing and he was getting a bit a head of himself as some are in the house now but playing it in a way that is not as noticeable maybe.

Our new HOH this week is Victor last week we had Paul who IMO did a pretty good job he is funny granted he gets a head of himself to and carried away but he is entertaining and I am getting used to him. I am glad Mama D is out sorry her game was going down hill fast she started playing like she did a bit last season but she made it to jury this year. I am glad she is in Jury though.

Other than that not much else to report just been busy and trying to keep up with big brother and other shows to like "Life In Pieces" loving that show funny watch it every week now before Big Brother on Thursday nights.

May your day be filled with fun,laughter with family and friends and may your day be awesome.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

=================================

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...