Saturday, April 2, 2016

Survivor thoughts from Last Wed March 30th,2016

Here go folks thoughts on last weeks show was alright but I was a bit sad to see Neil had to leave due to medical but he gets to come back though for jury. 

I really don't have much thoughts on this seasons show not sure why but I guess because there are a few bullies on there this season and its still drawing me in to watch just not as much excitement as I usually feel.

No one had to go to tribal so most were saved there and I thought that it was a bit selfish for Aubry to think that Neil was going to toss her his idol like that. I was thinking " My god girl he is being evacuated for medical and all you can think about is YOU? REALLY??????? " 

It just amazes me sometimes with people then again not sure why it should all the time lol!! People are people like the song that the Depeche Mode sing my favorite group love that band to :) 

So on that note not much to say but the show is alright looking forward to next seasons hope it is a bit better and not so hard on everyone seems this one was way to harsh with after Caleb leaving due to Medical to.

Be kind to one another and may your evening or day be awesome one where ever in the world you may live.

KIMBERLY
TV REALITY MOM 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...