Friday, May 22, 2015

Big Brother Season 17 IS ALMOST HERE!!

Big Brother is almost here folks and I am hoping this one this season will be interesting then again every season so far keeps you glued whether you start to dislike players for any reason you keep coming back each night its on. I know I do :) so without further ado I shall share the link and site that will tell us all when the show starts and its on two nights season premier is so this should be good I can't wait!! I really just hope they don't do the two head of households again that I didn't care for to much or how the POV was being played either or was that another compition I am thinking of it is another one to ugh hate that lol!

Well I am sure it will come to me at say 3 am in the morning while I am sleeping like most things do why does that happen hmm :)

Okay everyone enjoy the site and may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be awesome and a great one!




Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

=======================-------------------------------

Big Brother cast and start day!!

Big Brother 17 Start Date & Schedule Announced

| February 26, 2015 at 6:00 PM EDT
CBS has just announced the Big Brother 17 start date for June 2015 with the schedule confirmed to return for three nights a week. Now we just need some BB17 cast Houseguests to get this party started!
Julie Chen has Big Brother 17 surprises
Julie Chen has Big Brother 17 surprises – Source: CBS
Big Brother 17 returns on June 24-25, 2015 with a two-night season premiere on CBS. This announcement comes two weeks earlier than last year’s confirmation from CBS and marks an even earlier start date than the former season’s debut. They’re as anxious to get it started as we are!


Casting Director Robyn Kass added on Twitter that the series would be back on its new regular schedule of Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. I guess I’ll have to keep holding out hope for that long ago Su/Tu/Th schedule for Big Brother. Ah well, maybe for Big Brother 18.
Speaking of the Big Brother 17 cast, the online applications have a deadline of May 15th and the open call events are still being added with the first dates set for March. Think you’ve got what it takes? Then apply! We want awesome Houseguests this season so don’t let us down.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and by Email for the latest Big Brother news all summer long!
Matthew Boyer

Matthew Boyer

Creator & tireless lead writer of BigBrotherNetwork.com, the best place to hang out each season. I am a hardcore fan who has watched BBUS & BBCAN since the start & can't get enough! Join our Big Brother community & share the fun with other fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...