Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Survivor IS BACK Tonight Feb 26th,2014

Well its finally here folks Survivor Brains, Brawns,Beauty has returned. I am a bit taken by the new name though Brains-Brawns and Beauty really lol! I guess we will see how this season is and who we will love to hate and like .

Sorry I have not been here for awhile been very busy with my son and home life this winter has been a bare to deal with. Cold snaps, snow and cold snaps is about this winter for us here in Iowa.

Anyhow, thank you to all who stuck by me and keep reading my posts whether they are new or old ones.

Thanks everyone

May your day or evening be awesome where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...